Adopt a Duck and win Prizes in the "Quack-Up Cup" race!
Tickets will go on sale online May 1
Adopt a Rubber Duck to race in the "Quack-Up Cup" across the Grand Tradition lake and win valuable prizes.
You don't have to be present to win.
- $5.00 One Duck
- $25.00 Flock of 6 Ducks
$100.00 Grand Flock of 25 Ducks
- All rubber ducks are provided by the Presenter and shall remain the property of the Presenter.
- Once the rubber ducks are launched, they are on their own. No attempt to free or interfere with any duck is permitted, unless deemed necessary by the Pondmaster and his/her designees.
- A number will be attached to each rubber duck which corresponds to the number assigned each person who takes a chance on a duck(s). An official roster of duck numbers and chance purchasers will be posted at the event. Winning numbers will be announced and posted at the event. Winners need not be present. Positive identification will be required to claim any prize(s) won.
- At the sole discretion of the FBA, we reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Any taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- By entering, the entrants release the sponsors, the beneficiary, its officers, directors, volunteers, staff and other related entities from any and all liability with respect to prizes.
- By entering, winners consent to the promotional use of their names and likenesses without additional compensation.
- All persons must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- All decisions and interpretations of any rules and/or regulations will be made by FBA, and its judgment if final.
- No purchase is necessary in order to win. One free duck chance, per person, may be obtained by written request to FBA, P.O. Box 434, Fallbrook, CA 92088-434.