FALLBROOK BEAUTIFICATION ALLIANCE OUTSTANDING LANDSCAPE AWARD NOMINATION FORM
The Outstanding Landscape Award is given in recognition of the outstanding efforts in property beautification, through landscape renovation, new construction, or ongoing maintenance.
- RESIDENTIAL: A single residential property.
- MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT: Apartments, condominiums, residential development
- COMMERCIAL: Restaurants, retail establishments, gas stations, manufacturing, offices, etc.
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: Schools, churches, museums, clubs, charities, etc.
- WATER WISE LANDSCAPE: Landscape must use predominantly water wise plants
Mail completed form by April 30, 2013 to: Fallbrook Beautification Alliance
Attn: Janice Phoenix
P. O. 434 Fallbrook, CA 92088-0434
Nominations may also be submitted on-line at: www.fallbrookbeautification.org
Photos, including “before and after shots”, may be submitted, but are not required. Photos cannot be returned.
1. Each 2013 award winner receives: (1) Adult ticket to FBA’s Annual 4th of July Celebration and community recognition lawn sign.
2. Projects must be located in the Fallbrook (92028) area and be visually or physically accessible to the public. All properties are judged on their “street facing” views.
3. A committee of community members will review all nominations and select winners based on overall appearance and curb appeal. A winner may not necessarily be chosen in each category every year.
4. Properties may be nominated for the annual award as often as warranted. Previous winners are not eligible for two years after their last win.
5. No member of the F.B.A. executive board, advisory board, or panel of judges are eligible to receive an award.
6. Eligible projects may include, but are not limited to:
FBA -- Community partners working together to keep Fallbrook beautiful
- Landscaping and planting
- Neighborhood conservation
- Open space, park enhancements
- Citizen’s initiatives to beautify the public realm
- Litter and graffiti reduction
- Architectural design
- Commercial district enhancements
- Public Art
- Historic preservation
- Innovative or sustainable landscaping