Beautiful Landscape Nomination Form
Landscape Awards are given annually in recognition of the outstanding efforts in property beautification, through landscape renovation, new construction or ongoing maintenance.
- RESIDENTIAL: Overall appearance or improvement of property.
- MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT: Apartments, Condo or Residential Development
- COMMERCIAL: Restaurants, retail, gas station, manufacturing, etc.
- NON-PROFIT AGENCIES: Schools, churches, museums, etc.
- WATER WISE GARDENS: Garden must be predominantly water wise plants
To nominate a property for this award, please fill out the form below and hit the "Send Nomination" button.
If you prefer, you may Download and Print Nomination Form Here. Mail completed form by May 31 to:
Fallbrook Beautification Alliance
Attn: Anne Ondraka
P. O. 434
Fallbrook, CA 92088
Photos, including “before and after shots”, may be submitted, but are not required.
1. Each 2012 award winner receives: (1) Adult Ticket to FBA's Annual 4th of July Celebration, Community Recognition & Lawn Sign.
Projects must be located in the Fallbrook (92028) area and visually or
physically accessible to the general public. All properties are
judged on "street facing" views.
3. A committee of community volunteers will review nominations and select winners based on overall appearance and curb appeal.
4. Winners must agree to publicity that will include name, address and placing a winner’s sign at the property for 60 days. Properties may be nominated for the annual award as often as warranted. Previous winners are not eligible for two years after their last win.
5. No member of the F.B.A. Executive Board, Advisory Committee, or panel of judges are eligible to receive an award.
6. Eligible projects may include but are not limited to:
- Landscaping and planting
- Innovative and sustainable landscaping
- Neighborhood conservation
- Architectural design
- Citizen’s initiatives to beautify the public realm
- Historic preservation
- Litter and graffiti reduction
- Open space, park enhancements
- Commercial district enhancements
- Public Art