A Project of the Fallbrook Beautification Alliance (FBA)
The goal of this program is to encourage community pride through attractive landscaping to complement the structure.
This program is designed to recognize the efforts of single or multi-family residences, non-profit agencies, and businesses that contribute to the community pride of Fallbrook through continued property maintenance, façade renovation, with special focus on landscaping that enhances the appearance of the property.
One award will be given in each of the following categories:
- RESIDENTIAL: Overall appearance or improvement of property.
- MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT: Apartments, Condo or Residential Development
- COMMERCIAL: Restaurants, retail, gas station, manufacturing, etc.
- NON-PROFIT AGENCIES: Schools, churches, museums, etc.
1. Each 2015 award winner receives: (1) Adult Ticket to FBA's Annual 4th of July Celebration, Community Recognition & Lawn Sign.
2. Projects must be located in the Fallbrook (92028) area and visually or physically accessible to the general public. Private residences are judged on street facing projects only.
3. A committee of community members will review all nominations and select one winner in each category based on overall appearance and curb appeal. Judging is based on established criteria and judges decisions are final.
4. Winners must agree to publicity that will include name, address and placing a winner’s sign at the property for 60 days.
5. Properties may be nominated for the annual award as often as warranted. Previous years nominations may be resubmitted, although previous award recipients are not eligible for two years after their last win.
6. No member of the F.B.A. executive board, advisory board, or panel of judges are eligible to receive an award.
7. Eligible projects may include by are not limited to:
- Landscaping and planting
- Innovative and sustainable landscaping
- Neighborhood conservation
- Architectural design
- Citizen’s initiatives to beautify the public realm
- Historic preservation
- Litter and graffiti reduction
- Open space, park enhancements
- Commercial district enhancements
- Public Art
Winners will receive a framed certificate. A recognition sign will be placed on their property for 60 days in addition to publicity in the Fallbrook Village News, North County Times, FBA web site and other forms of recognition.
This award will be given out only when a property warrants recognition and is the sole decision of the volunteer judges.
Nomination forms will be accepted through May 1